HEAT’s Broadcast Systems Integration team can design and install powerful, turnkey video and audio communication solutions to cater for all broadcast needs, from small post-production and production studios to large multi-channel broadcasting corporations.
HEAT has designed, tested and installed video and audio editing suites, OB Vans, complete FM radio stations, video editing and distribution systems, broadcast studios, and satellite uplinks and downlinks for corporate, entertainment and news applications. Based on your company’s needs, we will design and deliver a user-friendly broadcast facility that allows for ease of operation and delivers a high quality, state of the art product. Our services can range from providing a simple design to integrating and engineering complete broadcast facilities. Clients are furnished with a cost-effective solution that meets their specific needs and business goals today and gives them a solid base for future expansion. HEAT has integrated broadcast systems for corporations such as JRTV, Higher Council for Media, Hayat FM, Amen FM, Sawt Al Madina and the Arab Telemedia Center to name a few.
HEAT’s specialization in telecommunications stems from the profound experience of the Telecommunications and Information Technology Team. This division offers services in the field of telecommunications with expertise in areas such as radio communications, telemetry, satellite earth-stations and setting up of fiber-optic and microwave link, broad-band and wireless local loop access systems etc.
Test and measurement solutions are offered to customers in fields as diverse as SDH, PDH, Access netwroks, GBethernet, 3G testing and environmental testing. Our major customers such as Orange, Zain, Umniah, and the Royal Jordanian Air Force, considers HEAT is one of te leading supplier for telecommunications monitoring and testing solutions .
Our comprehensive services include
- Telecommunications management network (TMN) provides a framework for achieving interconnectivity and communication across heterogeneous operating systems and telecommunications networks. As companies unify their networks and systems, they must merge new technologies and legacy systems. This is no small task, as a company’s networks may encompass analog and digital systems, multiple vendor equipment, different types of subnetworks, and varied management protocols. By implementing TMN management applications, and building a TMN infrastructure companies can maximize the value of current systems and equipment and be ready for the future.
- VSAT Our services include installation,commissioning, and license procurement advice.
- MW Telecom Networks
- Fiber Networks and Testing
- GSM Network Testing
- QoS for GSM and RF networks.
Telecom Consultancy Services
RFP Management Services
– Assist operators in transforming business objectives into roll-out plans
– Prepare RFP/RFI technical specifications and complete document write-up
– Follow-up discussions and vendor short-listing
– Evaluation of vendors submissions based on technical and commercial merits
Wireless Expertise Services
– Dimensioning of the radio network based on subscription forecasts
– CAPEX/OPEX estimations
– Management of propagation model calibration campaigns
– Frequency scanning and qualification of in-band and out-of-band interference
– Performance benchmarking of competing service providers
– Perform radio access network audits (actual coverage footprint, capacity headroom, and QoS) and provide recommendation for improvements
IOT and Acceptance Testing
– Define acceptance KPIs based on operator’s needs
– Design test procedures for the validation of acceptance KPIs in the field
– Devise strategies for the acquisition and analysis of network-based acceptance KPIs
– Manage drive test campaign for validation of coverage commitments of vendors
– Design and manage IOT procedures in the lab and in the field
Optimization of Network Parameters
Soft-handover ratio, power control parameters, MIMO A/B dynamic switching thresholds, idle mode durations, MCS thresholds, HARQ window sizes, base station scheduler fairness, power allocation ratios, repetition coding rates, …